February 24, 2022
About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for:
(1) Creating a positive and memorable client experience;
(2) Handling client cases to address issues and concerns, protect accounts and credentials, and build cyber resilience;
(3) Helping to resolve cases at the first point of contact;(4) Recording client stories to facilitate the production of reports and prevention material.
Benefits and Perks
IDCARE offers staff the opportunity to make a global difference locally at our Napier office. We are a young and vibrant organisation with a supporting culture and talent program. The nature of our work means we must keep abreast of the latest criminal methods and response requirements. Our talent and mentorship programs allow staff to feel empowered to grow and learn, without feeling overwhelmed. That's not to say employment with IDCARE is without its challenges - every day we are challenged. So if you're keen to learn, grow with our knowledge and needs, and be part of a very special team that makes a tangible difference every day we encourage you to apply.
Skills and experience
We need talented people, with proven skills in call centre or customer care environments who tick these boxes:
(1) Able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills;
(2) An ability to demonstrate empathy and maintain a positive attitude in times of hardship and trauma;
(3) Able to think on your feet and critically analyse risk factors under pressure;
(4) An ability to think laterally, work with individuals from all backgrounds, and be part of a high performing team;
(5) Be familiar with technology and have the skills to explain it to the uninitiated;
(6) Staying abreast of current technology trends and online platforms;
(7) An ability to translate complex ideas and requirements in plain language;
(8) A demonstrated ability to handle personal and sensitive information; and
(9) Must have a children’s safety worker check, which includes a police background check (this will be facilitated if needed, but is a mandatory role requirement).
Application close: Friday 25th March at 11.55pm -Interviews will be held via Microsoft TEAMS
What You Need to Do: email your Resume and a Cover Letter that tells us how your talents and experiences meet our needs to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on IDCARE visit our website at www.idcare.org
The application form will include these questions:
· Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
· How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
· How would you rate your English language skills?